Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||Dark Gray Powder||MF:||CH3NaO|
|Delivery Time:||Within One Working Day After Confirming The Payment||Function:||Food Additive|
Calcium pyruvate Pharmaceutical Intermediates CAS 52009-14-0 for Food Additive
|Product name:||Calcium pyruvate|
|Other Name:||PYRUVIC ACID CALCIUM SALT;CALCIUM PYRUVATE;CALCIUM PYRUVIC;2-oxo-propanoic acid calcium salt;Pyruvate (Ca,Mg,Na,Etc);Caclium pyruvate;Calcim pyruvate;Pyruvic acid calcium;|
|Leading time||within 24 hours upon receipt of payment|
|Delivery||Fast and secure shipping by EMS, DHL, TNT, FedEx, UPS|
|Package||Discreet and Hidden package according to specific requirement|
|Appearance||Dark gray powder|
|Certification||SGS, ISO 9001, KOSHER|
|Payment Terms||Western Union, Money Gram , T/T, Bitcoin|
|Minimum Order Quantity||10g|
|Usage||It can be used as the raw materials of medicine and food additives.|
1. Calcium pyruvate is the calcium salt of pyruvate. It is very stable. It appears as white crystalline powder and is odorless and almost neutral. It is slightly soluble in water. Pyruvate, however, is extremely unstable and is easily to be oxidized with weak oxidant Fe and H2O2 being able to oxidize the pyruvate into acetate and release the carbon dioxide at the same time.
2. Pyruvate is the intermediate product during the in vivo carbohydrate metabolism in the body of the organisms as well as the indispensable transit point for both protein and lipid metabolism to go through. In natural environment, it is a colorless liquid with a pungent odor. It has a boiling point of 165 ℃ (decomposition). It is easily soluble in water, in addition to having the typical properties of both hydroxy acids and ketones, it also has the characteristics of a- keto acid. Pyruvate is the simplest a- keto acid (belonging hydroxy acid).
3. Calcium pyruvate, currently, can only be chemically synthesized in China with the product being all industrial raw materials grade of calcium pyruvate. The resulted calcium pyruvate is a racemate (that is, the amount of left-handed calcium pyruvate and right handed calcium pyruvate equals to each other) while only the L-pyruvate can be absorbed by the human body.
1. It can be used as the pharmaceutical raw materials and food additives. Calcium pyruvate, as a dietary supplement, have various kinds of efficacy including accelerating fat consumption, boosting weight loss, enhancing the human endurance and improve the athletic performance and so on; it also has special protective effect on the heart and can enhance the effectiveness of the heart muscle, reducing the damage caused by heart disease or cardiac ischemia; at the same time, calcium pyruvate also has significant efficacy in engulfing free radicals and inhibiting the formation of free radicals.
2. Calcium pyruvate is also calcium nutritional supplements. Although the calcium content is less than 20%, but after entering into the human body, unlike other calcium ion products, it will not increase the burden on the liver and kidney and result in side effects. Pyruvate ions can enter into the cell and participate in the metabolism of organic which can promote weight loss without affecting protein storage.
Many claim that calcium pyruvate can help with weight and/or fat loss. In theory, since it is the raw material for cellular respiration, supplementing with calcium pyruvate should increase the amount of energy burned, therefore allowing for more fat burning. The question is whether this is actually the case. A study done by Dr. Ronald Stanko at the University of Pittsburgh concluded that calcium pyruvate does have this fat burning effect. Obese women were put on a 1,000-calorie diet for 21 days during this study.
Calcium pyruvate supplementation may benefit endurance athletes whose bodies are constantly turning over ATP production for sufficient energy to perform sustained bouts of exercise. Transporting glucose and protein to muscle cells and making optimal levels of ATP available are the theoretical benefits of calcium pyruvate.
Some suggest that other potential benefits of calcium pyruvate supplementation may include antioxidant activity for antiaging, lower blood pressure and cholesterol, increased glyogen storage and utilization, increased muscle building and retention, increased resting metabolic rate and higher fatty acid utilization.
While all known studies showing supplemental benefits have used a high dosage, 5 grams per day is usually recommended. There are few, if any, studies showing benefit from such a small dosage. Calcium pyruvate is naturally made and used in the body, so an overdose would be unlikely.
However, side effects, such as diarrhea, bloating, gas and increased bowel movements have been recorded. For those with heart disease, be sure to get calcium pyruvate, as compounds stabilized with sodium may increase blood pressure to dangerous levels.
|Make an order||1.Please let me know the items you are looking for, quantity, and the destination country;|
|2.You confirm all details, and offer us purchasing order;|
|3.We send the detail price of our product and offer the suitable shipping method for reference;|
|4.You confirm the order and pay money 100% in advance and send us the detail address.|
|5.We arrange the shipment according to your requirements.|
|6.We offer after-sales service after you receive parcel.|
|Shipping||Provide your addressee info. ( phone number , zip code )|
|Packing||According to different countries and quantity of orders|
|Lead Time||Arranged within 12 hours upon receipt of your payment|
|Photos||Photos of parcel would be offered to tell apart the steroids in advance|
|Delivery Time||Usually 4-6 working days to reach destinations|
|Tracking number||Offered once it is released on the Net .Normally within 24hours upon the receipt of payment.|
|After-sale service||24/7 online for problems and concern related to steroids|
1.High quality and standard
2. Fast and safe delivery: