Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Delivery Time:||Within One Working Day After Confirming The Payment||Function:||Antifungal Agent|
Pharma Intermediate Clotrimazole CAS 23593-75-1 as Antifungal Agent
|Other Name:||(2-Chlorophenyl)diphenyl-1-imidazolylmethane;(Chlorotrityl)imidazole;1-((2-chlorophenyl)diphenylmethyl)-1h-imidazol;1-(alpha-(2-Chlorophenyl)benzhydryl)imidazole;1-(o-chloro-alpha,alpha-diphenylbenzyl)-imidazol;1-[(2-chlorophenyl)diphenylmethyl]-1h-imidazol;1-[alpha-(2-chlorophenyl)benzhydryl]imidazole;1H-Imidazole, 1-[(2-chlorophenyl)diphenylmethyl]-;|
|Leading time||within 24 hours upon receipt of payment|
|Delivery||Fast and secure shipping by EMS, DHL, TNT, FedEx, UPS|
|Package||Discreet and Hidden package according to specific requirement|
|Certification||SGS, ISO 9001, KOSHER|
|Payment Terms||Western Union, Money Gram , T/T, Bitcoin|
|Minimum Order Quantity||5g|
1. Clotrimazole is an artificially synthetic azole antifungal agent with inhibitory effect on a variety of pathogenic fungi. It is also able to directly kill the fungi at high concentration. Clotrimazole, through interfering with cytochrome P450 activity, inhibits the biosynthesis of the fungal ergosterol and other steroids; cause damage of the fungal cell membrane and change its permeability, causing the leakage of many kinds of important material in the cell;
2. Clotrimazole can also inhibit the biosynthesis of the fungal triglyceride and phosphor-lipid; the product can still inhibit the activity of oxidase and peroxidase, causing the over-accumulation of peroxides in the cell, causing the degeneration and necrosis of the fungal subcellular structures. Clotrimazole has broad-spectrum antifungal activity with excellent anti-fungal activity against Epidermophyton, Trichophyton, aspergillosis, coloring fungi, Cryptococcus and Candida species. It also has certain antifungal effect against sporothrix schenckii,blastomycosis dermatitidis, Blastomyces coccidioides as well as Histoplasma.
3. It has good anti-fungal effect against Candida, Cryptococcus, Aspergillus, algae bacteria, dermatophytes, etc in both in vivo and in vitro. It efficacy in treating skin superficial mycoses is similar as griseofulvin while its efficacy in treating deep fungal disease is similar as amphotericin B.
4. It has excellent efficacy in treating visceral pathogenic fungi such as Candida albicans, Cryptococcus neoformans, coccidioidomycosis and histoplasma. Its effect on the Candida albicans is stronger than nystatin. Fungi are not easy to evolve drug resistance to this kind of product. This product is easily absorbed orally and can be used for the treatment of systemic fungal infection such as aspergillosis fumigatus, candidiasis, cryptococcosis, coccidioidomycosis, histoplasmosis (dogs, cats) and fungal septicemia.
5. For severe fungal infection, it is preferably to use it in combination with amphotericin B. Topically it can also be used for the treatment of superficial fungal infections such as ringworm and livestock comb body and hair tinea. However, it is invalid in treating tinea capitis. Clotrimazole also has certain efficacy in treating some kinds of Gram-positive bacteria and Trichomonas vaginalis.
Clinical topical usage of 1% clotrimazole cream or solution for treating candidiasis ringworm, tinea versicolor, athlete's foot, nail ringworm and other skin infections. Clotrimazole vaginal tablets (100mg) administration can be used for treating candidiasis and trichomoniasis vaginal infections. Side effects include local irritation and burning sensations. Oral administration can be used for the treatment of deep fungal infection but with serious side effects such as gastrointestinal irritation, neutropenia, and liver function abnormalities.
1. Oral administration: (1) can be used for the treatment of oropharyngeal candidiasis. (2) it can also be used for chemotherapy and the prevention of the oropharynegeal candidiasis infection of immunocompromised or defect patients.
2. Topical: (1) skin candidiasis. (2) Tinea, jork itch and ringworm caused by Trichophyton, Epidermophyton and small spores; tinea versicolor caused by Pityrosporum.
3. Vaginal administration: (1) Vaginitis induced by Candida or other fungi. (2) vaginal infection caused by yeast. (3) Vagina super-infection caused by susceptible strains of the drug.
1. This product is rarely absorbed after oral administration. Adult, after oral administration of 3, has the peak of the plasma concentration being only 1.29 mg/L at 2 hour while 0.78 mg/L at 6 hours. Upon continuous administration, because of the induction effect of liver enzymes, the serum concentration can in turn decrease.
2. The elimination half-life is 4.5 to 6 hours. Most of the products is metabolic inactivated in the liver and is further excreted by bile with only a small amount (less than 1% of dose) being subject to urine excretion in its prototype. The urine excrete were mostly inactive metabolites.
3. This product is presented at high concentration in the feces including the non-absorption part of oral administration as well as the fraction via biliary excretion. Clotrimazole is widely distributed in the body with high concentration existing in the liver and adipose tissue. It can’t penetrate normal meninges and get into the cerebrospinal fluid. This product has a serum protein binding rate of 50%.
1, the drug can’t be used for systemic fungal infections. Owing to the poor oral absorption of the drug, adverse reactions are common while now we mostly apply topical or vaginal administration.
2, upon using this drug, you should avoid eye contact with the drug.
3, clotrimazole vaginal tablets should be prohibited through oral administration.
4, Administration of the tablets of this product once should overall take 15 to 30 minutes to allow the drug being slowly and completely dissolved. You should avoid chewing or swallowing whole tablet.
5, virginal treatment should be prohibited during menstruation.
6. if there are temporary neuropsychiatric disorder, severe gastrointestinal reactions and local skin allergic reaction happening, you should discontinue the drug immediately.
|Make an order||1.Please let me know the items you are looking for, quantity, and the destination country;|
|2.You confirm all details, and offer us purchasing order;|
|3.We send the detail price of our product and offer the suitable shipping method for reference;|
|4.You confirm the order and pay money 100% in advance and send us the detail address.|
|5.We arrange the shipment according to your requirements.|
|6.We offer after-sales service after you receive parcel.|
|Shipping||Provide your addressee info. ( phone number , zip code )|
|Packing||According to different countries and quantity of orders|
|Lead Time||Arranged within 12 hours upon receipt of your payment|
|Photos||Photos of parcel would be offered to tell apart the steroids in advance|
|Delivery Time||Usually 4-6 working days to reach destinations|
|Tracking number||Offered once it is released on the Net .Normally within 24hours upon the receipt of payment.|
|After-sale service||24/7 online for problems and concern related to steroids|
1.High quality and standard
2. Fast and safe delivery: