Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||Light Yellow Liquid||MF:||C6H6N2O|
|Delivery Time:||Within One Working Day After Confirming The Payment||Function:||Perfume Production|
Pharma Intermediate Thiophene CAS 110-02-1 for Perfume
|Other Name:||CP 34; cp34; Furan, Thio-; Hopkin's lactic acid reagent; Huile H50; Huile HSO; huileh50; huilehso|
|Leading time||within 24 hours upon receipt of payment|
|Delivery||Fast and secure shipping by EMS, DHL, TNT, FedEx, UPS|
|Package||Discreet and Hidden package according to specific requirement|
|Appearance||Colorless to pale yellow liquid|
|Certification||SGS, ISO 9001, KOSHER|
|Payment Terms||Western Union, Money Gram , T/T, Bitcoin|
|Minimum Order Quantity||10g|
|Usage||Thiophene is used as a building block of various organic molecules and pharmaceuticals providing functional properties.|
Thiophene is five-member heterocyclic compounds containing a sulfur atom and is presented at coal tar crude benzene at small amounts. It is a kind of colorless liquid having similar order as benzene aromatic with the boiling point being 84℃. It is insoluble in water, and can be mixed with ethanol, ethyl ether, acetone, benzene, carbon tetrachloride, heptane, pyridine, and 1,4-dioxane.
It is flammable, and has a high heat resistance without being decomposed when being heated to 850℃. It is not polymerized under acidic conditions, nor does it be decomposed and be susceptible to oxidation. It also has moderate toxicity. The 5 atoms in thiophene ring belong to sp2 hybrid and located in the same plane. The occupied p-orbital of a pair of non-sharing electrons in the sulfur atom is parallel and overlapped with that of occupies the 4 carbon atoms which form 5 atoms/6 electrons closing conjugated system and thus having aromaticity.
Thiophene is more prone to have electrophilic substitution reaction than benzene with electrophilic substitution mainly occurring in alpha- position (2-position or 5-position). An important derivative of thiophene is biotin which can have sulfonation reaction with concentrated sulfuric acid at room temperature with producing 2-thiophene acid which can be dissolved in sulfuric acid. Thereby, people often use this method to remove the thiophene in the crude benzene.
1. Thiophene can be used in the production of various kinds of dyes, perfumes, thermal shock resistant plastic, highly active solvent, stimulating hormone, insecticide, brightening agents, cosmetics and bio-activating substances and vitamins, anesthetics and antibiotics.
2. It can also be used as the raw materials of preparing a broad spectrum anthelmintic pyrantel as well as antibacterial drugs cephalosporin I and II.
3. Moreover, it can be used for further preparation of solvents such as sulfolane. Using chemical or electrochemical method can enable the synthesis of polythiophene, and having a conductivity of 2 ~ 10.6 × 103S/m after doping, and thus is a kind of conductive polymer materials of potential application.
4. It is used not only for the synthesis of cephalosporin drugs, but also for the production of dyes, synthetic resins, solvents, etc.
5. It is used for making drugs and plasticizers; thiophene is an important organic chemical raw material which has broad range of applications. It is mainly used for dyes, medicines and resins. It can be used for synthesis of new broad-spectrum cephalosporin antibiotic, and is an important pharmaceutical and chemical additive. It can also be applied for the manufacture of color films and trick photography and synthesizing a complicated reagent used for the extraction and separation of uranium and other metals.
6. It is used as the raw material and a plasticizer of medicine, dyes, and plastics.
7. It is mainly used as the intermediates of pharmaceutical industry used for preparing thiophene acetic pyridine, and pyrantel. It can also been used as a raw material for synthesizing resin and dye industry. It is also be used as an organic solvent. As a chemical reagent, it is used as a standard reagent for chromatography analysis.
8. It is used as a solvent, standard reference agent for chromatography analysis, and also for organic synthesis.
9. Thiophene can be used for the manufacture of dyes, pharmaceuticals and resin; used for the synthesis of new broad-spectrum cephalosporin antibiotics; used for the manufacture of color films and trick photography; used for the synthesis of some complex reagent; it is an important intermediate in the synthesis of Bakelite and resins.
10. Thiophene itself is a good dewaxing solvents and paint cleaners. The derivatives of thiophene have a variety of pharmacological activities. There are a variety of thiophene-azo dyes with excellent performance. The sulfonylurea derivatives of thiophene are new herbicides of ultra-efficient as well as low toxicity. Other derivatives can also be used as insecticides, fungicides, and animal and plant growth-promoting agent.
11. In addition, some derivatives of thiophene are also the component of organic semiconductors. In short, thiophene and its derivatives have a very important position in the pharmaceutical industry, dye industry, pesticide industry, resin industry, and chemical industry.
1. Thiophene is presented in the shale oil and coal tar. First use the waste acid of crude benzene washing as the raw material for hydrolysis at 110-150℃. The gas coming from hydrolysis is put into the overhead condenser through hydrolysis distillation column.
2. The condensed product has content of 15%-25% thiophene, 50%-60% xylene, and also benzene, toluene, methyl thiophene and some unknown substances. Per ton of waste acid can be extracted out for about 10 kg distillation product. After dehydration with solid sodium hydroxide and further refined purification by distillation, you can get thiophene product of 90%-95%.
3. Chemical synthesis of thiophene can use butane and sulfur as raw materials; butane first undergoes dehydrogenation and then form a ring with sulfur to form thiophene. Laboratory prepare thiophene through the reaction between 1,4-dicarbonyl compound and phosphorus trisulfide.
|Make an order||1.Please let me know the items you are looking for, quantity, and the destination country;|
|2.You confirm all details, and offer us purchasing order;|
|3.We send the detail price of our product and offer the suitable shipping method for reference;|
|4.You confirm the order and pay money 100% in advance and send us the detail address.|
|5.We arrange the shipment according to your requirements.|
|6.We offer after-sales service after you receive parcel.|
|Shipping||Provide your addressee info. ( phone number , zip code )|
|Packing||According to different countries and quantity of orders|
|Lead Time||Arranged within 12 hours upon receipt of your payment|
|Photos||Photos of parcel would be offered to tell apart the steroids in advance|
|Delivery Time||Usually 4-6 working days to reach destinations|
|Tracking number||Offered once it is released on the Net .Normally within 24hours upon the receipt of payment.|
|After-sale service||24/7 online for problems and concern related to steroids|
1.High quality and standard
2. Fast and safe delivery: