Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Price:||Negotiable||Delivery Time:||Within One Working Day After Confirming The Payment|
Factory Price Active Pharma Ingredients Benzoic acid CAS 65-85-0 as Food Preservatives
|Product name:||Benzoic acid|
|Other Name:||210; a 1 (acid); Acide benzoique; acidebenzoique; acidebenzoique(french); acidobenzoico; ai3-0310; alvo liquid;|
|Leading time||within 24 hours upon receipt of payment|
|Delivery||Fast and secure shipping by EMS, DHL, TNT, FedEx, UPS|
|Package||Discreet and Hidden package according to specific requirement|
|Certification||SGS, ISO 9001, KOSHER|
|Payment Terms||Western Union, Money Gram , T/T, Bitcoin|
|Minimum Order Quantity||10g|
1. Benzoic acid is a colorless crystalline solid and a simple aromaticcarboxylic acid. The name is derived from gum benzoin, which was for a long time its only known source. Benzoic acid occurs naturally in many plants and it serves as an intermediate in the biosynthesis of many secondary metabolites. Salts of benzoic acid are used as food preservatives and benzoic acid is an important precursor for the industrial synthesis of many other organic substances. The salts and esters of benzoic acid are known as benzoates.
2. Benzoic acid is often used as drug or the use of preservative, anti fungal, bacterial, fungal growth, medicinal is painted on the skin, used to treat ringworm of the skin disease. It is used for synthetic fiber, resin, paint, rubber, tobacco industry. Initially benzoic acid is obtained by an interest gum distillation or alkaline hydrolysis and by hippurate hydrolysis. In industrial, benzoic acid is obtained in cobalt, manganese catalyst by air oxidation of toluene; or by phthalic anhydride hydrolysis decarboxylation of benzoic acid and its sodium salt can be used as latex, toothpaste, jam or other food antimicrobial agent, also can be used for dyeing and mordant.
1.Used as a chemical reagent and preservative.
2.Benzoic acid is important type food preservative. Under acidic conditions, It has inhibitory effects to mold, yeast and bacteria , but the effect is weak acid producing bacteria. The most appropriate antimicrobial pH values is ranging from 2.5 to 4, generally lower, the pH value is appropriate from 4.5 to 5. In the food industry with plastic barrels concentrated fruit and vegetable juice, the maximum use amount shall not be over 2.0g / kg; in jam (excluding canned), (taste) juice drink, soy sauce, vinegar in the maximum dose of 1.0g/kg; in soft candy, wine, wine in the maximum dose of 0.8 g / kg separately; in the low salt pickled vegetables, the sauce, candied fruit, maximum dose is 0.5 g / kg; in carbonated drinks in the largest amount of use is 0.2g/kg. due to benzoic acid, slightly soluble in water, its use can be a small amount of ethanol enable dissolved.
3.Preservative; anti microbial agents. Due to the low solubility of benzoic acid and use shall be stirring, or dissolved in a small amount of hot water or ethanol. When used in the soft drink with fruit juice concentrate, for benzoic acid easy volatile with the water vapor, so often used in the sodium salt, besides the above sodium equivalent to benzoic acid 0.847g.
4.Often used as a fixative agent or preservative. Also used as a fruit juice aroma conservation agents. As a perfume with perfume fragrance. Can also be used for chocolate, lemon, orange, berries, nuts, candied fruit type edible essence. Tobacco flavor is also commonly used.
5.Benzoic acid and its sodium salt are food preservatives. Under acidic conditions, it has inhibition of yeasts and molds. When pH 3, antibacterial strength and when pH 6, many fungi effect is very poor, so the antibacterial optimum pH is 2.5-4.0. Benzoic acid is mainly used for the production of sodium benzoate preservatives, dyes intermediates, pesticides, plasticizers, mordant, medicine, spice and also can be used as alkyd resin and polyamide resin modifier for the production of polyester, terephthalic acid and used equipment, iron and steel anti rust agent.
6.Mainly used for antifungal and antiseptic.
7.Used in medicine, dye carriers, plasticizer, spices and food preservatives such as production, and can also be used to paint of alkyd resin performance improvement; used as pharmaceutical and dye intermediates, used for the preparation of plasticizer and spices etc., as well as equipment, iron and steel anti rust agent.
1.Benzoic acid and sodium benzoate are commonly used food preservative. In acidic conditions, it has inhibitory effect on yeast and mold. When pH value is 3 antibacterial strength, when pH was 6 for a lot of mould effect is very poor, so the inhibition the optimum pH value is 2.5-4.0.
2.In the food industry with plastic barrels concentrated fruit and vegetable juice, the maximum usage shall not exceed 2.0g/kg; in the jam (not including canned), fruit juice (taste) drinks, soy sauce, vinegar in the maximum amount is 1.0g/kg; in Wine, candy, wine in the maximum amount of 0.8g/kg in the low salt; pickles, sauces, candied fruit, use the largest 0.5g/kg in carbonate; use the largest beverage 0.2g/kg. because of solubility of benzoic acid, when used will be stirring, or dissolved in a small amount of hot water or ethanol.
3.The use of concentrated fruit juice in the soft drink used for benzoic acid easily volatile with steam, it is commonly used in the sodium salt. Benzoic acid in food industry is a common preservative in dairy products, but not allowed to be added. In general, benzoic acid is considered to be safe. But for some special populations, including infants, long-term intake of benzoic acid may lead to asthma, urticaria, metabolic acidosis and other adverse reactions.
4.Paul deodorant benzoic acid is also used as a beverage. As the cream sweet perfume fragrance. Can also be used for chocolate, lemon, orange, sub berries, nuts, candied fruit and other edible flavor type. Tobacco flavor also commonly used. In addition of benzoic acid is also used as a pesticide, medicine, dye, mordant and plasticizer agent for the production of raw materials, polyamide resin and alkyd resin modifying agent and steel equipment anti rust agent.
1. the antibacterial activity of benzoic acid molecule was higher than that of the ions, so When pH is less than 4, antibacterial activity is high, the minimum inhibitory concentration is 0.015%-0.1%. but in acidic solution in the solubility decreased, so do not rely solely on the improvement of the solution of acid to improve its antibacterial activity. Benzoic acid of optimum antibacterial is pH 2.5 ~ 4.
2. Due to the low solubility of benzoic acid in water, so the actual is added just the right amount of sodium carbonate or sodium bicarbonate, with more than 90℃ dissolved in hot water, making it into benzoic acid sodium then added to the food. If you must use of benzoic acid, first with the amount of dissolved in ethanol before use.
3. Because the solubility of benzoic acid in water is lower than sodium benzoate , so the use of sodium benzoate in acidic foods should pay attention to prevent the transformation of sodium benzoate into benzoic acid caused by precipitation and reduce the effect of its use.
4. 1g benzoic acid is equivalent of 1.18g sodium benzoate and 1g sodium benzoate is equivalent to 0.847g benzoic acid.
5. Benzoic acid in soy sauce, in soft drinks can be used together with p-hydroxybenzoic acid esters and have efficiency.
|Make an order||1.Please let me know the items you are looking for, quantity, and the destination country;|
|2.You confirm all details, and offer us purchasing order;|
|3.We send the detail price of our product and offer the suitable shipping method for reference;|
|4.You confirm the order and pay money 100% in advance and send us the detail address.|
|5.We arrange the shipment according to your requirements.|
|6.We offer after-sales service after you receive parcel.|
|Shipping||Provide your addressee info. ( phone number , zip code )|
|Packing||According to different countries and quantity of orders|
|Lead Time||Arranged within 12 hours upon receipt of your payment|
|Photos||Photos of parcel would be offered to tell apart the steroids in advance|
|Delivery Time||Usually 4-6 working days to reach destinations|
|Tracking number||Offered once it is released on the Net .Normally within 24hours upon the receipt of payment.|
|After-sale service||24/7 online for problems and concern related to steroids|
1.High quality and standard
2. Fast and safe delivery: