Proparacaine Hydrochloride Local Anesthetic Drugs Safe CAS 5875-06-9
- Quick Details of Local Anesthetic Drugs Proparacaine hydrochloride
||within 24 hours upon receipt of payment
||Fast and secure shipping by EMS, DHL, TNT, FedEx, UPS
||Discreet and Hidden package according to specific requirement
||SGS, ISO 9001, KOSHER
||Western Union, Money Gram , T/T, Bitcoin
|Minimum Order Quantity
||Local and regional anesthesia, postoperative pain management, anesthesia/pain management for obstetric procedures.
- Brief Inreoduction of Local Anesthetic Drugs Proparacaine hydrochloride
- Proparacaine Hydrochloride Ophthalmic Solution USP, 0.5% is a local anesthetic for ophthalmic instillation. Each mL of sterile, aqueous solution contains: Active: Proparacaine Hydrochloride 5 mg (0.5%). Preservative: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1 mg (0.01%). Inactives: Glycerin as a stabilizer, Hydrochloric Acid and/or Sodium Hydroxide may be added to adjust pH (3.5 to 6.0), and Water for Injection USP.
- Proparacaine hydrochloride is designed chemically as 2-(Diethylamino)ethyl 3-amino-4-propoxybenzoate monohydrochloride.
- Indication and Usage of Local Anesthetic Drugs Proparacaine hydrochloride
- Proparacaine Hydrochloride Ophthalmic Solution is indicated for topical anesthesia in ophthalmic practice. Representative ophthalmic procedures in which the preparation provides good local anesthesia include measurement of intraocular pressure (tonometry), removal of foreign bodies and sutures from the cornea, conjunctival scraping in diagnosis and gonioscopic examination; it is also indicated for use as a topical anesthetic prior to surgical operations such as cataract extraction.
- The medicine Proparacaine Hydrochloride (HCl) is a local anesthetic used to prevent pain during eye exams or eye surgery. It is commonly sold under the brand name Alcaine in the form of liquid eye drops. It may also be used to alleviate pain after laser eye surgery and other treatments to the eyes. This topical ophthalmic anesthetic is also used for short term relief from corneal burns and corneal abrasions.
- Dosage of Local Anesthetic Drugs Proparacaine hydrochloride
- Anesthesia for procedures on eye: deep anesthesia, 1 drop 0.5% ophthalmic solution in each eye every 5 to 10 min for 5 to 7 doses
- Anesthesia for procedures on eye: superficial anesthesia, 1 to 2 drops 0.5% ophthalmic solution in each eye before surgery or diagnostic procedure
- Tonometry AND/OR tonography procedure: 1 to 2 drops 0.5% ophthalmic solution in each eye before procedure
- Precautions of Local Anesthetic Drugs Proparacaine hydrochloride
- Proparacaine should be used cautiously and sparingly in patients with known allergies, cardiac disease, or hyperthyroidism. The long-term toxicity of proparacaine is unknown; prolonged use may possibly delay wound healing. Although exceedingly rare with ophthalmic application of local anesthetics, it should be borne in mind that systemic toxicity (manifested by central nervous system stimulation followed by depression) may occur.
- Protection of the eye from irritating chemicals, foreign bodies and rubbing during the period of anesthesia is very important. Tonometers soaked in sterilizing or detergent solutions should be thoroughly rinsed with sterile distilled water prior to use. Patients should be advised to avoid touching the eye until the anesthesia has worn off. Do not touch dropper tip to any surface as this may contaminate the solution.
|Make an order
||1.Please let me know the items you are looking for, quantity, and the destination country;
|2.You confirm all details, and offer us purchasing order;
|3.We send the detail price of our product and offer the suitable shipping method for reference;
|4.You confirm the order and pay money 100% in advance and send us the detail address.
|5.We arrange the shipment according to your requirements.
|6.We offer after-sales service after you receive parcel.
||Provide your addressee info. ( phone number , zip code )
||According to different countries and quantity of orders
||Arranged within 24 hours upon receipt of your payment
||Photos of parcel would be offered to tell apart the steroids in advance
||Usually 4-6 working days to reach destinations
||Offered once it is released on the Net .Normally within 24hours upon the receipt of payment.
||24/7 online for problems and concern related to steroids
1.High quality and standard
- Standard: Enterprise Standard;
- All Purity≥98%;
- We are manufacturer and can provide high quality products with factory price.
2. Fast and safe delivery:
- Parcel can be sent out within 24 hours after payment. Tracking number available;
- Secure and discreet shipment. Various transportation methods for your choice;
- Customs pass rate ≥99%;
- We have our own agent/remailer/distributor who can help us ship our products very fast and safe, and we have stock in there for transferring.
- Professional service and rich experience make customers feel at ease, adequate stock and fast delivery meet their desire.
- Market feedback and goods feedback will be appreciated, meeting customers's requirement is our responsibility.
- High quality, competitive price, fast delivery, first-class service gain the trust and praise from the customers.
- The Related Local Anesthetic product
- The Main Market of Local Anesthetic product
The products are very popular in Germany, Norway, Poland, Finland, Spain, UK, France, Russia, USA, Brazil, Mexico, Australia, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Indonesia, Uruguay and many other countries.
- Please feel free to contact us when you are interested in the products above and the contact information are as following:
Contact Person: Jerry Zhang